Application Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your password for your application, you will need to do the following:
- Select your Application.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your NAIC #, License #, Alien ID #, or FEIN associated with this account.
NOTE: Try using your NAIC #, License #, or Alien ID # first. If you do not have a one, use your FEIN.
When using your FEIN, be sure to include the dash (-). If the system does not find your company with a dash
in the FEIN, remove the dash and resubmit.
- Enter your email associated with this account.
- Press Submit.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password and a link to change your password within 24 hours; also, please
check your Spam or Junk email folder if you do not see an email after the 24 hours.
- If you do not remember all of the information below, you will have to contact MIA.
- If any of the information does not match what is in the system, you will not receive an email with
the temporary password.
- Once you receive the email with the temporary password, you will have 48 hours to change your
temporary password. You will not be able to access your Application until you change your password.
If you do not change your temporary password within 48 hours, your temporary password will expire and
you will have to make another forgot password request.
- If you have any other problems, please contact MIA.