MIA - Register Account
To sign up and receive a login account for your application, you will need to do the following:
- Select the application.
- Enter your NAIC, FEIN, or License number associated with this account.
NOTE: Try using your NAIC #, License #, or Alien ID # first. If you do not have a one, use your FEIN.
When using your FEIN, be sure to include the dash (-). If the system does not find your company with a dash
in the FEIN, remove the dash and resubmit.
- Enter your contact information associated with this account.
- Press Submit.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password and a link to change your password.
- Only one contact (login) is allowed per company and application.
- Please ensure the information is correct prior to pressing the Submit button.
- Once the request is successfully submitted, you will receive an email with your new Account ID and temporary password within two (2) business days.
- Once you receive your new Account ID and temporary password, you will have 48 hours to change it.
- You must change your password every twelve (12) months.
- If you have any other problems, please contact MIA.