Application Change Password
You will need to do the following to change your password:
- Select your Application.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your NAIC, FEIN, or License number associated with this account.
NOTE: Try using your NAIC #, License #, or Alien ID # first. If you do not have a one, use your FEIN.
When using your FEIN, be sure to include the dash (-). If the system does not find your company with a dash
in the FEIN, remove the dash and resubmit.
- Enter your email associated with this account.
- Enter your old/temporary password.
- Enter your new password (following the minimum requirements:).
- At least one upper case letter.
- At least one lower case letter.
- At least one digit.
- At least one special character.
- Must be at least a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 10 characters.
- Reenter your new password (must match).
- Press Submit.
- If you do not remember your login ID, you will have to contact MIA.
- If any of the information does not match what is in the system, you will not be able to change your
- You cannot reuse your old password. You have to make a new password.
- If you have requested a temporary password, you will have 48 hours to change your temporary password
from the time you received your email notification. You will not be able to access your Application
until you change your password. If you do not change your temporary password within 48 hours, your
temporary password will expire, and you will have to make a forgot password request.
- If you have any other problems, please contact MIA.